[Marketing] Linuxtag 2011 - May 11 to 14 - Berlin, Germany

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:11:13 EST 2011

"LinuxTag is the most important place for Linux and open source
software in Europe. The 17th LinuxTag presents all the latest for
professional users, decision makers, developers, beginners and the
Linux community — May 11 to 14 at the Berlin Fairgrounds. LinuxTag is
organized by the LinuxTag Association in partnership with Messe Berlin
GmbH."

As Simon Schampijer cannot afford the time this year I volunteer to
organize sugarlabs presence at Linuxtag 2011, May 11 to 14 in Berlin,
Germany. If agreed, I will apply for a project booth with
linuxtag.org.

As far as I can see schedule for Fedora 15 Final Release is 2011-5-10.
Does it make sense to announce V5? Is someone willing to volunteer for
a speech? Last year Sebastian spoke and generally I think it is a
perfect way to get some awareness for sugar.

Regards,
Raffael