[Marketing] Sugar Labs Marketing Meeting - debrief

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:43:53 EST 2011

Marketers,

I apologize for not sending a meeting reminder, I was travelling last
week and have been jetlagged & underwater.

Main topic was website revamp and Garmin-Cervelo Uruguay race event
planning. The two are linked since we hope to have the redesigned site
up by April 15th when the race starts.

It appears meeting bot did not function (messages but no log), so
please read attached, I will attempt to get this up on the wiki later

thanks

Sean
Sugar Labs Marketing Coordinator