[Marketing] Sugar based project did the first prize in "Berlin's future is open" Award by Senate of Berlin and TSB Technology Foundation Berlin

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:28:50 EDT 2011

The Senate of Berlin and TSB Technology Foundation Berlin offered an award
this year for promising project ideas based on open software to be realized
in Berlin. I applied with the idea of opening real labs as a place for
children to learn and work with sugar. For more information on the award and
the prize-giving as part of Desktop Summit 2011 currently hold in Berlin see
the following links.

Press Release<http://www.berlin.de/projektzukunft/presse/aktuelle-pressemitteilung/detailseite/datum/2011/08/08/gewinner-des-berliner-landeswettbewerbs-zu-open-source-stehen-fest/>

Notice on the prize-giving<http://www.berlin.de/projektzukunft/wettbewerbe/berlins-zukunft-ist-offen/>

Unfortunately both in german ... I will set up a wiki page this days with
some more information on my project proposal.

Raffael