[Marketing] Stickers, shirts & other merchandiseil

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:43:46 EDT 2011

Hi Bernie,

On 29 Apr 2011, at 02:54, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> If nobody from the marketing team has time to work on it, I'll improvise
> something with an online printing service. My favorite item would be a
> shirt with the Sugar activity circle, and I've already have a suitable
> design made by Christian (see attached pdf).
>
> An activity spiral would be cooler (see attached screenshot), but I
> don't have a vector version of it and I'm not good with Inkscape.

Not official, but how about this spiral vector (pdf)? I tried to use similar colours as per the original screen shot. The 48 activities is probably a little too many for a clear, strong t-shirt (the spiral template I had already was to this scale), but hard to tell for sure without seeing it in print on a shirt (feel free to delete some if needed). I'll try to also post vectors of the wording Sean mentioned for the back (do you have that choice?), but might not be until later Monday (my Sunday here is maxed out).

Regards,
--Gary