[Marketing] Stickers, shirts & other merchandiseil

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 28 21:54:07 EDT 2011

Oops! A couple of days ago I sent this initial message to the marketing
list, but it was blocked in the moderation queue because I used my
fsf.org email address by mistake.

----------8<-----------8<-----------8<-----------8<-----------8<----------

Hello,

next week many of us will be at the EduJam. Perhaps there's still time
to produce some Sugar Labs branded merchandise in a rush.

If nobody from the marketing team has time to work on it, I'll improvise
something with an online printing service. My favorite item would be a
shirt with the Sugar activity circle, and I've already have a suitable
design made by Christian (see attached pdf).

An activity spiral would be cooler (see attached screenshot), but I
don't have a vector version of it and I'm not good with Inkscape.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team