[Marketing] PR deadline will slip by a day to tomorrow

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:05:35 EDT 2011

Marketers - Marya of Slipstream has made the reasonable request to
review the full press release before it is submitted (as there will be
aquote from the CEO) and she cannot do so before tomorrow morning
(traveling in Europe) so we will push off the submission by a day.
More expensive, but the bright side is we will have more time to
review the draft which I will have ready within the hour.

She has also agreed we may use the Redlands Cycling Classic podium image.

thanks

Sean.