[Marketing] item added to today's agenda

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:59:39 EDT 2011

Hi Sean,

Agreed, but ultimately I would like to review and come to some
consensus that meets both requirements and move on.

I vaguely seem to remember it was agreed that marketing was going to
come up with a documented list of requirements so that both teams
could work with each other but it was a long time ago.

Peter