[Marketing] Soft release - Sugar Labs swag available - contributions welcome

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Oct 27 19:34:42 EDT 2010

I've been testing out Zazzle.com as a platform to produce and
distribute Sugar Labs swag: http://zazzle.com/sugarlabs.

I welcome contributions of more interesting designs before news of the
site becomes general knowledge.  If you would like to add your
thoughts, please feel free to contact me directly and I we can
discuss. At this stage, I will be collecting commission made to
support the efforts of the NZ volunteers.

One of the advantages of Zazzle is that it enables people to pay in
their own currency:

http://zazzle.com: USD
http://zazzle.ca: CAD
http://zazzle.co.uk: GBP & EUR
http://zazzle.com.au: AUD
http://zazzle.co.nz: NZD

Unfortunately, South America is poorly supported.

Regards, Tim