[Marketing] Global Education Conference - discussion tomorrow

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Tue Nov 16 23:45:59 EST 2010

Hello Sugar Community

Tomorrow Manu and I are leading an open discussion about Sugar as part of
the Global Education Conference and would like to ask the Sugar community to
participate and support this discussion.

Read about it here -
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Global_education_conference (I put some time
zones on this page to help everyone work out when it is).

We would appreciate it if some Sugar peeps could join us in Elluminate and
also to help in IRC. We will point people to the #sugar-newbies channel -
http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=sugar-newbies&prompt=1
We don't know how many people to expect or what level of experience with
Sugar (if any) they will have so it's pretty much play it by ear. I ran a
Moodle session yesterday for the Global Education Conference and there were
30 participants, so could be small like that, or much bigger (organisers set
Elluminate room capacity at 500).

Looking forward to seeing you there and thanks in advance for your support.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder