[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Nov 15 19:08:52 EST 2010

Testing SOAS 4 Mango Lassi on a 32-bit PC.

Image used is Fedora-14-i686-Live-SoaS.iso and installed using Fedora
LiveUSB Creator 3.9.2 on a 2GB flashdrive that has been tested OK with
Marabelle. I used 498 MB of persistent storage.

Tried in two different computers, reformatted (FAT) and tried again.

All I get is this on boot (below), it does not proceed any further...... I
guess maybe I have the wrong iso or something??

SYSLINUX 3.81 2009-05-29 EBIOS Copyright (C) 1994-2009 H. Peter Alvin et al.

(then nothing happens)

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link