[Marketing] 2 questions about the use of SugarLabs logo

Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés rgs at paraguayeduca.org
Mon May 31 12:05:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

We recently finished a course on programming in Sugar (activities
development) at the National University of Asunción.

The syllabus is here:

http://wiki.paraguayeduca.org/index.php/Curso_Sugar_FPUNA

One of the teachers was Bernie (who belongs to SL). So, now we are in
the process of handing out a 2 certificates:

- one of assistance (for those who were present in 4/5 of the classes)

- the other of approval (those whose group  finished their Activity
according to the functional specs mentioned on the Syllabus)

We didn't (officially) validate the syllabus or the procedures used in
the Course by a certification team of SL. But since Bernie was a part of
the show, we were thinking it might be nice to include SL's logo.

So here are the 2 questions :

1) can we use the SL logo for the just finished course (taking in
account the Syllabus and Bernie's participation)?

2) if not (or if yes); what should be taken in account to be able to
give "official" SL courses on activities development?

On the practical side of things, I see this as an opportunity to share
experiences on courses like this one to see how we get more activity
developers on board.

At the end of the day, the more (cool learning activities for kids), the
merrier! :)

Cheers,
Raúl