[Marketing] GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:33:52 EDT 2010

Hi Brian,

I haven't been in this loop, but that's OK.

Just a comment, we generally don't like being "powered" by anything...
not powered by Fedora, not powered by OpenSUSE or Ubuntu or Mandriva,
not powered by Geode, VIA, or ARM chips, not powered by OpenFirmware
;-)

But if it's finalized, no fuss.

In my experience shorter is better for a text message - it's hard to
be concise, but worth the effort.

How about this?

"GNOME technologies empower children!"

Also: "Sugar Labs" not "SugarLabs". I know the words are concatenated
in our logo, but in text we separate.

Thanks.

Sean
Sugar Labs Marketing Coordinator