[Marketing] Linuxtag Berlin 2010

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue May 25 22:16:02 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner
>
> I won't be able to make LinuxTag this year, but I understand Sebastian
> will give a talk there.

Yup, that's right:
http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/program/free-conference/wednesday/details.html?talkid=382

> It is possible we will do a press release around that time though,
> which we could dateline Berlin and hopefully attract visitors to the
> booth.

That would be awesome! Maybe it'd be interesting to mention that Sugar
on a Stick celebrates its first birthday at LinuxTag since its initial
announcement...

If nobody objects, I'd like email the people I had mentioned yesterday
with the announcement I just sent out as well as a general explanation
of what Sugar on a Stick is. I believe this will help us to get the
word out and reach an appropriate audience, until we've clarified and
discussed a possible PR for LinuxTag in detail.

Cheers,
--Sebastian