[Marketing] [Systems] Mirabelle logos

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon May 24 10:01:01 EDT 2010

On 24 May 2010, at 14:27, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:

> On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>>
>> Does Sugar Labs have a license for VAG Rounded? It seems the standard
>> license,
>> http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1130,
>> http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/legal/pdfs/EULA5seat_IntlEnglish02.03.04.pdf
>>  allows for use on 5 computers.
>> Could we establish a check out mechanism so that multiple members of the
>> Design/Marketing Teams would have access to the software to support our
>> graphics needs?
>>            --Fred

FWIW: I picked up a 5 seat license for VAG Rounded last year for the Sugar Labs banner work. Four of the five seats are currently allocated to:

- Sean Daly
- Simon Schampijer
- Tim McNamara
- Gary C Martin

...so if someone else needs to create new material with the font, just drop me an email. Fred?

Where we have SVG content online already, new colours can be easily swapped in by editing the .svg with a text editor; existing PDF content can also be simply edited with most vector tools.

Regards,
--Gary