[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS main wiki page revision (draft)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon May 24 04:16:38 EDT 2010

Mel Chua wrote:
> With the impending Tuesday release of SoaS v.3 Mirabelle, and one of
> the goals of the release to make the project more sustainable (in part
> by making it easier for new contributors to get involved), we figured
> that a contributor portal would be a good idea.
>
> Behold the draft:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_Pagerevision (with many
> photo thanks to Mike Lee!)
>
> The idea is that http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/ will be the main
> "shiny" user page for those who simply want to learn about the
> project, download the image, and use it - and that the wiki page at
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick will be replaced by this
> page revision at the end of tomorrow (Monday) and serve as the main
> contributors portal, with the two referring to each other.

Mel;

What about the resources listed on:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick#Related_work

(the page  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick  has been used
to link a lot of work and pertenent information)

As has:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Blueberry#Download_locations

(zyx-liveinstaller; livinst(Anaconda);  VMware/Virtualbox etc.)

How will this information be linked?

Tom Gilliard
satellit