[Marketing] Artwork for CD/DVD

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed May 19 16:03:05 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:17 AM, John Tierney <jtis4stx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I am attending a Computer and Writing Conference at Purdue May 20-22, with a
> Sugar
> Workshop scheduled for May 22nd and will be handing out a CD/DVD set to
> about 300
> conference attendees. I was looking for some artwork for the CD's and if I
> remember
> correctly you had put some together for some of your activities/handouts at
> events
> and was wondering if they may be available for this purpose.
>
> The CD will be a for trying Sugar-believe might use image Gerald Ardito is
> using
> in his New York Pilot
>
> The DVD would be much like the SoaS Creation Kit that has been being worked
> on
> with new Mirabelle image, USB Creator, Sugar FLOSS Manual, etc.
>
> Let me know if this may be possible.
>
> Thanks!
>
> John Tierney

I've found Ubuntu's foldable CD case (heavy paper) to be interesting.
It allows for easy duplication and has space for notes and
information.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/CDSleeves
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california/+junk/sleeves/download/head:/sleeve.pdf-20100421073354-p70jxwgxxsysqzp8-3/sleeve.pdf

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems