[Marketing] Artwork for CD/DVD

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 16:57:35 EDT 2010

Hello Harriet,

Nice to hear from you! We actually met at the OLPC Global Workshop
in May 2008. I have attached a basic outline of Computers and Writing
Conference Sugar Workshop. This link below is to the Workshop description
on the conference website.(Scroll down to bottom)
http://www.digitalparlor.org/cw2010/workshops

We are planning on giving out a CD-Sugar Demo and DVD-Sugar on a Stick Creation
Kit to the 400 conference attendees. When we get the final images for those I would
be happy to get those to you.

My hope is the workshop itself will be videotaped. One of our presenters is Gerald Ardito who has been
leading a deployment of XO Laptops in Five Fifth Grade classrooms for the last year and a half in New York.
This year a sixth fifth grade class received the Dell 2100 netbook and have been using "Sugar on a Stick".
Gerald Ardito is also doing his Doctoral Dissertation on the How Sugar changes the learning environment
and will be defending May 21st the day before the Workshop. This chance for Gerald to pass along this
experience will be great.

Gerald Ardito's Project websites:

http://crotonolpcproject.blogspot.com/
http://web.me.com/geraldar/The_Shape_of_Disruption/Welcome.html

When the conference ends I can supply you with the resources we put together and hopefully
that video of the workshop.

Let me know how else we may be able to collaborate.

By the way there is a group of Boston University Students coming to India this
summer to do a Sugar on a Stick Pilot are you aware of them and are you
in contact or working with them?

Best Regards!

John Tierney