No subject

Mon Mar 15 02:42:15 EDT 2010

be fully multitouch enabled with gnome 3. The issue with the gnome 3
interface, which is relatively touch friendly, is its dependence on 3D
GPUs for the OpenGL rendering and the face that the existence of open
source 3D drivers on ARM is non existent and even worse than the state
of the x86 a year or two ago.

> (The fact that we haven't decided what to use doesn't mean that we
> definitely *won't* use Fedora or GNOME. =A0It simply means that we
> haven't decided yet. =A0Advice welcome!)

Let me know if you need help, or details of people from the Fedora
side who could assist.

Peter