[Marketing] [IAEP] The Observer article on OLPC in Rwanda

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 29 04:43:44 EDT 2010

Apart from not mentioning Sugar I think this is a well researched and
well written article, definitely one of the best ones I've seen in
awhile.

Two aspects which I did find quite amusing are the following two comparisons:

"He hands me one of the computers. A little larger than a box of
chocolates..."
"Cavallo flips it over, converting it at once into a games console."

Box of chocolates? Game console? How about making the more obvious (and
given the context more appropiate seeming) comparison to a book in both
cases? ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph