[Marketing] Copy writing assistance request

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 03:43:55 EST 2010

Tim - the flyer Simon put together for last year's LinuxTag may be
useful; I handed it out at Educatice in Paris and at the Bolzano
convention

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009
("Flyer" section)

It's true that we could develop more brochures, do please share with
us what you put together

Sean