[Marketing] Hacking with Sugar in Paraguay

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Mar 5 06:45:43 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 16:11 -0600, James Simmons wrote:
> Bernie,
>
> I sincerely hope you were planning on using my book "Make Your Own
> Sugar Activities!" as reference material.  It is found at
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/Introduction and
> covers a great deal of the material they will need to learn, including
> Git and setting up a development environment.
>
> I'm knocking off a couple more chapters this week, and they should be
> published soon.

Your book would make the perfect textbook for the course I had in mind.

I'll ask if we need to translate it into Spanish, but I'd rather ask
students to go through the extra effort needed to read the original
version. As a matter of fact, developer's documentation normally comes
in English, and there's very little serious programming one can do by
relying exclusively on translated material.