[Marketing] Hacking with Sugar in Paraguay

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:11:14 EST 2010

Bernie,

I sincerely hope you were planning on using my book "Make Your Own
Sugar Activities!" as reference material.  It is found at
http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/Introduction and
covers a great deal of the material they will need to learn, including
Git and setting up a development environment.

I'm knocking off a couple more chapters this week, and they should be
published soon.

James Simmons