[Marketing] urgent - need Spanish translator for 600 words

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 15:37:30 EDT 2010

I am so happy that volunteers are stepping forward on such short
notice. This was only confirmed Friday so we have been scrambling to
prepare.

Nicolás Pace showed me Traduwiki (the text is here:
http://traduwiki.org/Status/OlpcSeanTranslation) and Spanish and
French are coming along nicely!

Although Spanish is our highest priority, assistance with other
languages (even a few phrases) would be most welcome.

Many thanks.

Sean