[Marketing] [IAEP] OLPC rules out Windows for XO-3

Ian Thomson IanT at spc.int
Tue Jun 8 17:34:45 EDT 2010

Guys,

I have been an avid follower of IAEP for over a year now. I was, and still am, very attracted to the theme of the list serve.

But I find increasingly, I delete 90% of the emails as they hold no interest to me as a regional coordinator of OLPC projects in the Pacific Islands.

I am sorry, but this stream of ARM processors and SCIM/M17N/IBus/etc holds no interest to me and I really can't see how it adds value to the IAEP theme. I find the list serve has been taken over by technical developers and it is no longer helpful in delivering educational information to me.

I guess I must be having a bad morning, but this time I just had to make a comment.

Ian Thomson
PacRICS and OLPC Coordinator
SPC
Phone +687 26 01 44