[Marketing] deadline for Mirabelle media launch PR is tonight 6PM EST... if we can agree what will be in it

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:12:49 EDT 2010

We're not making the deadline, which is OK we'll push 24 hours and
still make sdz's talk at LinuxTag in time.

The heart of the matter is that Sugar on a Stick has been presented
all along as a Sugar Labs project, which is normal - teachers don't
need the level of detail important to engineers.

Visibly, there are problems continuing that approach.

Sean