[Marketing] PDF of proposed new contents of SugarCreationKit DVD - (A rearrangement of content +)

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:21:35 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

This looks Great! Few tweaks. The References and Floss Manuals Folder should be split up makes for easier read and follow.
I would then like to add an additional Folder-Sugar and Joining the Community.

This Folder would contain:(Will bring up in Marketing and SoaS Meetings this week)
PDF's explaining Sugar
Visual of Software Stack
PDF-How To Become a Sugar Developer(Links to Key Resource Pages)
PDF-How To Become an Activity Developer (Links to Key Resource Pages)
History of OLPC/Sugar Relationship-The Forming of Sugar Labs
 PDF OLPC Deployments
PDF Sugar on a Stick Deployments
PDF with Links to Sugar/OLPC Mailing Lists
PDF with Links to Communication Channels and How to Use IRC
PDF with Features that have not been taken up but could use work
PDF with Activities that need help/Maintaining.
PDF with Bug Tracking/Testing Screeshots instructions
PDF with Links to Sugar Presentations

*****Do these PDF's go into GIT so we can update and revise as things go along?? Is this Possible??*****

That's just a few ideas. I am hoping the community will help suggest

and join in creating PDF's-with links to these key resource pages.

In creating these materials the mind set must be around 3rd and 4th Grade Teachers, Students,
and Parents being able to follow along. This is not meant to replace what is in the Wiki, it's to help
those who do not have the connectivity set-up and create something that you can easily hand
out(at low cost) that creates Sugar Enablers.

Thanks for Everyone's Help!

John Tierney