[Marketing] [SoaS] Soliciting SoaS v.4 Codename & Colour Suggestions

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:07:00 EDT 2010

Hi...
Funny this has come up.  I was just thinking about this.... how about "Sequoia"?  Sequoia is a variety of strawberry, a national park, and a Native American (more properly spelled Sequoyah) who independently invented a written language, bringing literacy to his Cherokee Nation.  In addition to being an outstanding educator, he was also a peacemaker.
The man:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequoyah
The strawberry (one of the best!):
http://www.hortusb.com/sts.html