[Marketing] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOBs] Scenarios for licensing our trademarks

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:20:13 EST 2010

That's true in the absolute, but we don't have a team with deep
pockets like Mozilla legal or Red Hat legal - we have pro bono
volunteers at the SFC, and they are not numerous. That's why it's
better to have careful protection upfront.

Litigation is extremely wasteful and distracting in time and
resources. We haven't even been able to go after the sugarlabs.eu
squatter yet.

Sean