[Marketing] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOBs] Scenarios for licensing our trademarks

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Fri Jan 29 11:31:45 EST 2010

Hi,

   > I'd be happy to work on that. Would RT with an autoresponse a la
   > <help at laptop dot org> be a suitable system for this?

We're still brainstorming rather than being ready to set anything up,
but yes, I think that would be a perfect fit for this.

Bernie just raised an interesting point in the SLOBS meeting; the
workflow could be:

* someone mails automatic-trademark at sugarlabs.org
* they receive the latest copy of the trademark policy
* they GPG-sign it and mail it back to us
* the bot acknowledges receipt, perhaps with a trademark license
  number.

This would satisfy getting a clear response from both sides.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child