[Marketing] [IAEP] planet

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:09:48 EST 2010

the planet is not spidered and doesn't show up in search results...
also, the concept of a planet (text lifted from original posts) is
unfortunately counter-intuitive to those who haven't already grokked
how a planet works (cf.
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-May/000942.html)

I think the planet could better fulfill its role if there were some
categorization of blog posts, allowing a theme (tag) filter; many
posts are too technical for teachers, others are (certainly
interesting but) off-topic personal musings.

Christian Vanizette is working on the first issue of the Sugar
Journal, he's travelling right now but i have cc'd him perhaps he will
have ideas

thanks

Sean