[Marketing] [IAEP] New and revised chapters of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" ready for review, feedback

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:45:52 EST 2010

I consider this to be a fabulous initiative. Growing the Activity
ecosystem is very important for Sugar and OLPC and a handbook has been
a missing link.

I will speak with Christian about a homepage link and I even think we
should do a callout in our next press release, tentatively scheduled
for February 3, the day OLPC France will present the OLPC project (and
myself Sugar) to France's largest corporate foundations at L'Atelier
(http://www.atelier.fr/usages/3/07012010/one-laptop-per-child-ordinateur-veritable-revolution-pedagogique-39192-.html)

Thanks.

Sean