[Marketing] The Sugar Journal

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:29:07 EST 2010

Hello and best wishes for 2010 !

Sorry I've taken some delay with the Sugar Journal.

So to resume we have for the moment :

-Simon ready to be interviewed in his role of experiencing Sugar in a
classroom / also as a developper ?
-Gerald Ardito also for his experience teaching with Sugar ? (an article
telling how you teach thanks to sugar would be cool)
- Tomeu can you introduce me to Esteban Arias for an article on
accessibility ?

I'm writing to the activity team and the professor in South America

As talk on the last marketing meeting, we are looking (depending on the
content we are able to create with the community ) for a two to six page
journal with with an edition each month or each two month. (if we have 2
pages edition each month / if we have 6 pages edition each two month for
example. )

See you soon on the IRC,

Christian.

--