[Marketing] [Systems] Planet Venus

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 15 12:32:36 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 23:23, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> Would anyone like to evaluate this new rss aggregator for Planet Sugar?
>
>  http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/
>
> It's what planet.fedoraproject.org is currently using, and unline the
> original planetplanet, it's not abandonware and is even being packaged
> by distros.
>
> I can provide the current Planet config and css to anyone who would like
> to experiment at home or on sunjammer.

Forwarding to the marketing list because Sean had some ideas about the
planet software.

I still think our planet is underutilized because of a lack of
advertising, almost all feedback I get about my posts comes from the
GNOME community, even if I mostly blog about Sugar (which makes me
wonder why I blog at all).

Regards,

Tomeu