[Marketing] Coordination with OLPC-A

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:36:34 EST 2010

Following Walter's visit to Miami I have succeeded in contacting
Rodrigo Arboleda, and he has agreed we coordinate marketing strategy
going forward!

Next step is for me to write a brief of our existing strategy. From
there, I will make a pitch for the XO-1.5 launch (bolding the
Argentina project would work well I think) while Rodrigo puts me in
touch with OLPC-A's pro bono marketing/PR advisors and we see what can
work.

Note that I will be travelling this week and in meetings during our
regular Tuesday slot, so we will have to do our meeting Wednesday or
Thursday if that works for you.

thanks