[Marketing] Logotype for Dextrose

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:09:56 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie and Gary

I'm not sure about the green/white combo. Where did the new colors come
from? We should really adopt the Sugar color and identity system.

Walter had initially suggested that we append the name of the release to the
Sugar logo, and I still think this is the right approach. The more
consistent we are with the visual language, the more we can ensure that it
resonates with people and becomes an identifiable brand.

I've attached the range of options we had designed previously, including the
new Dextrose. Page 2 of the PDF has all color combinations (the same as in
the attached SVG).

Does this work?

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com