[Marketing] Logotype for Dextrose

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:53:29 EDT 2010

Before we use what Gary sent:

Bernie, I'm mainly trying to understand where and how this fits in to our
identity system. In concrete terms, I am thinking that "Dextrose" should be
appended as a suffix to "sugar" in gray type, like we are doing in the case
of "sugar on a stick" (for reference:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Logo)

I did some explorations early on when we had just launched the identity that
I thought worked very well.

Does this make sense? If so, I can provide the assets later this afternoon.

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com