[Marketing] Logotype for Dextrose

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:33:12 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie,

On 4 Aug 2010, at 16:48, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 11:35 -0400, Christian Marc Schmidt wrote:
>

>> Can I see a sample before we finalize this?
>
> I can only offer the attached abortion. I'm afraid I lack the most
> basics vector drawing skills to recreate the same outline.
>
> Any help appreciated!

Here's a remake, all baked vectors in a pdf (sorry no SVG), matches outline/spacing  as per sugarlabs logo and using the #006E00 green from the colour palette at bottom of:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Logo

...but shout if you want the green you used I just thought it was useful to use a colour already documented somewhere incase you need other artwork to match: