[Marketing] Artwork for CD/DVD

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:17:27 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

I am attending a Computer and Writing Conference at Purdue May 20-22, with a Sugar

Workshop scheduled for May 22nd and will be handing out a CD/DVD set to about 300

conference attendees. I was looking for some artwork for the CD's and if I remember

correctly you had put some together for some of your activities/handouts at events

and was wondering if they may be available for this purpose.

The CD will be a for trying Sugar-believe might use image Gerald Ardito is using

in his New York Pilot

The DVD would be much like the SoaS Creation Kit that has been being worked on

with new Mirabelle image, USB Creator, Sugar FLOSS Manual, etc.

Let me know if this may be possible.

Thanks!

John Tierney