[Marketing] companion PR to OLPC-F April 29th press release

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:36:49 EDT 2010

XO in Palestine blog link is at bottom of list on Planet page

Take a look at some of these older posts with instructions and screen shots. This is the

type of structure and look our How to do things should be in. Clear, Simple, Visual

http://palexo.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-03-18T18%3A38%3A00%2B02%3A00&max-results=7

Maybe when we contact them we can ask if they would like to do some updated versions of these and other

How To's deemed important since they are so good at it. Would be great to highlight their work and get some

quotes about how they are using Sugar for literacy, reading, etc.

Best!

John Tierney