[Marketing] Pictures of XO-1 in tablet mode needed

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:51:10 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> James, to be on the safe side you may wish to contact fuseproject
> (http://www.fuseproject.com/contact.php) concerning the XO-2 ("XOXO")
> and XO-3 concept visuals and their use in an e-book
>
> I am sure these visuals were distributed to the press for news article
> publication, but I am not so sure for any other use.
>
> They have been of course longtime supporters of OLPC, so I wouldn't
> foresee any difficulties. cc me if you mail them, I can lobby if you
> hit any bumps thanks

Further, since these are mock ups that may never be built (certain in
the case of the XO-2), it would seem to be somewhat misleading to
include them. The XO-1 is concretely such a nice ebook, why distract
the reader's attention with speculation?

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org