[Marketing] Pictures of XO-1 in tablet mode needed

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:37:07 EDT 2010

James, to be on the safe side you may wish to contact fuseproject
(http://www.fuseproject.com/contact.php) concerning the XO-2 ("XOXO")
and XO-3 concept visuals and their use in an e-book

I am sure these visuals were distributed to the press for news article
publication, but I am not so sure for any other use.

They have been of course longtime supporters of OLPC, so I wouldn't
foresee any difficulties. cc me if you mail them, I can lobby if you
hit any bumps thanks

Sean