[Marketing] Pictures of XO-1 in tablet mode needed

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:27:08 EDT 2010

Sean,

I tried to photograph my own XO last night without much luck, but I
found a picture on Flickr that I was able to crop into something
usable.  My chapter thus far is here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ReadingandSugar/Introduction

I'm assuming that it's OK to use the concept shots in the book.  If
not I can lose them.

I can always use shots of kids reading e-books if any turn up, but I
can do without them too.  Most of the illustrations I want to use in
the book will be screen shots, which are easier than photos.

Thanks,

James Simmons