[Marketing] FW: Follow-up XO Laptop/Sugar

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Sep 29 15:11:51 EDT 2009

Hi John,
What grade levels are they doing one-to-one with?

Does Oakland country still have free wireless for all? As I recall they are
one of the countries leaders in broadband and wireless and a pretty wealthy
area.

I think Sugar on a Stick competes well with virtualization where you have
students without internet access at home and schools without good bandwidth.
 That is most of the US except wealthy suburbs and a few cities that have
really invested in broadband.

I do agree that technically we could get it work with virtualization and it
would be great if someone was working on that but I don't know anyone who
is.

Unless I'm confused about my demographics Detriot might be a better target.

Good luck! no one said it was easy. :)

Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks