[Marketing] Express India article re OLPC

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:07:50 EDT 2009

I'm always in favor of essays... they become well-referenced, and at a
certain level all we need is for people to be aware Sugar exists for
them to google us, and then awareness grows

Also, never underestimate the continuing influence of dead-tree
journalism.... many, many people still read newspapers... and clip
articles for family, friends, acquaintances & associates

Sean