[Marketing] Online Sugar Labs shop

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Sep 18 23:57:27 EDT 2009

I created an online shop for Sugar Labs with Cafe Press:

  http://shop.cafepress.com/sugarlabs

A percentage of the price for all products will be sent to the Software
Freedom Conservancy as a donation for Sugar Labs.

I created a few demo products, but I definitely lack the time and
expertise to create a good line.  Would someone want to take over from
where I left.

A downside is that there seems to be no way to co-own a shop or add
helpers.  I'd have to share my admin account with anyone who wants to
help, and trust them not to redirect the money elsewhere.  For this
reason, I can only take people I know personally.

Howver, I /think/ anyone could still create product designs that could
later be added to the shop.