[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] sugaronastick.com (was Re: Beta Test of Sugar on a Stick Backup Service.)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Sep 17 18:35:28 EDT 2009

I agree "Sugar on a Stick" should be only the Fedora based sh script
installed USB and SD software that sugarlabs produces.

I am calling other variants (except for Strawberry or "Blueberry")
"Sugar Desktop on a Stick" to distinguish them.
these are "full install" (Anaconda and maybe zyx-liveinstaller?) SD/USB
and their images, F11, F12 @Sugar-Desktop installs with and without
Gnome, KDE, XFCE.

VMPlayer Appliances are "Sugar (F11,F12/opensuse11.1/..etc.)Appliances. etc.

I also wish that the range of rim colors available for the XO choice in
F1 Neighborhood would distinguish what Distribution they are based on...
ie:
greens opensuse-edu
blues :blueberry
reds s-strawberry
etc... but this may be asking too much to do.

Tom Gilliard
satellit