[Marketing] sorry no marketing meeting possible today

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Nov 24 14:31:31 EST 2009

> If everyone can make 15h UTC tomorrow (Wednesday), we could do that?

I might be able to make that for a few minutes, may have to leave
early. I could easily do 14h UTC, but I'm the last person you want to
plan a meeting time around. ;-)

I'd like to spend a bit of time sprinting on putting marketing
materials into a wikipage library - all sorts of gorgeous posters,
flyers, etc have been announced on this list in the past year or so,
but it's hard to find them later for reuse, which is a shame.

--Mel, who's spending her Sugar Labs time in Marketing this week
because there's no SLOBs meeting, and she's wanted to clear time to
work on that library of marketing materials for a while