[Marketing] What's New callout on homepage?

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:32:33 EST 2009

Absolutely, happy to help. I think the space you mention in the right margin
makes sense. I'll have a design ready soon.

By the way, we never finished our discussion around the global nav bar. Is
there still a desire to have one? It obviously relies on having it across
the entire wiki and subsites as well. The mockup is still available on my
server (with one minor bug re: the horizontal scrollbar that needs ironing
out):

http://christianmarcschmidt.com/projects/sugarlabs/navtest

Let me know how you want to proceed on this. (Also, note that the nav items
may need some reworking. There is a fourth column available if we need to
add more).

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013