[Marketing] Twitter, facebook etc...

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:40:26 EST 2009

Thanks for everyone feedbacks.
Here's what i've done and how you can join :

 - Objective : connect through social media to  key decisions makers for
children to use sugar ( Parents & teachers ) and make new fans
- Content : educating about sugar, what is it, how it work, what is
feasible, what is cool etc...
- Approach : Marketing/communication approach, no tech language, simple
- Channels : Facebook (join the page here :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarLabs/ ) / Twitter (
http://www.twitter.com/sugarlabstweets ) (we can keep the official twitter
@sugarlabs for official release and annoucement about sugarlabs and use
sugarlabstweets : to educate and explain about sugar learning platform )

Any other channels suggestions ?