[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS Blueberry Marketing Collateral

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:19:42 EST 2009

OK Douglas please bear with me so that's for installing on additional
blank media (e.g. second USB stick)? No risk to whatever's installed
on the host computer's hard drive?

Put another way, in a typical classroom case (PC with Windows or Mac
with OSX) what's the benefit? We need to communicate that to teachers
and parents

thanks

Sean